The Saxon Group has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Pension Administrator.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, our Pension Administrators are an integral part of the team’s success and provide administration assistance to the Silver Thatch Pension (STP) Plan. This is an exciting opportunity with ample potential for personal development and professional growth.
This role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing excellent Customer Service by assisting members and employers on all areas of the pension plan via phone, email, live chat and in person .
- Performing administrative duties within department & regulatory guidelines, including:
- Assisting with new company enquiries and setting up new company accounts.
- Processing member enrolment applications.
- Processing member account terminations.
- Processing online access applications.
- Updating members and employers contact details as requested
- Preparing monthly and ad-hoc reports as req
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- A high school degree and a minimum of two years’ office experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work to specified deadlines under time constraints.
- Well-developed organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable and dedicated to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging team environment.
- Willingness to learn and carry out independent study.
- Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong mathematics/numeracy skills.
The salary range will be between USD $25,000 to USD $35,000 per annum, pension, health and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to https://joindms.silkroad.com Pension Administrator no later than August 3, 2015.
For more information contact www.dmsorganization.ky